It is the time of the year again! Thanksgiving is around the corner! This is the time that we are able to express our gratitude to our Lord for all the things that He has done all throughout the year. We are to give thanks not based on our circumstances but on who God is. We are to thank God in anticipation of what He can do.
Our journey in self-care is one of the things that we are thankful for. One way to improve self-care is to think of positivity, hence, develop gratefulness. Let us continue to improve and become better.
Now for us to be better and improve in this journey, we need some resources where we could actually learn from and eventually apply to the process. Remember that a good leader should be open minded, love to learn, and be resourceful. So, here’s a list of some of the “best” self-care blogs that we could look into:
- THE BLISSFUL MIND - It is a blog that shares amazing tips on how to add more bliss into your life.
- EMBRACING SIMPLE BLOG - This blog encourages us to live simply and deals with self- development, simple living, and more. (site: embracingsimpleblog.com)
- SELF CARE PURSUIT - It is a blog on self-care and how to create a better life for yourself. The blog’s focus is on goal setting, health habits and doing things you really love.
- LIFE GOALS MAG - If you’re looking for personal growth content, this blog is for you. It’s goal is to inspire women to become their best selves.
- RENEE SCHULTE - Does anyone really understand mental health and the policies that promote it? If you want to know more about mental health and how to make healthier policies, this is the right blog that fits you. We talk about self care, prioritize health, pursue excellence and rebuild resilience.
These self-care blogs could serve as our guide to living a life that prioritizes our personal development and needs. After all, we could only give our best to others when we are healthy mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Make it a habit to read and learn more to make the best version of yourself.